4 QUEENS (877) 935-2844
Mike Hammer – Comedy & Magic Show - Featured on A&E TV, Hammer delivers non-stop action, comedy and impressive magic, loaded with audience participation. Shows Tue - Sat., 7 p.m. Dark: Sun., Mon. Tickets: $23 (GA) - $35 (VIP) + tax & fee. www.mikehammershow.com
Spirit of the King starring Steve Connolly - Voted “Best Elvis”, Steve gives guests the chance to experience Elvis’ music and grasp the “Spirit of the King”. Shows: Tues. - Sat., 9 p.m. Dark Sun., Mon. Tickets: $25 (GA), $38 (VIP) + tax & fee.
ARIA (855) ZARKANAZARKANA THEATER
Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil
is a visually stunning modern acrobatic spectacular set in a world where physical ability meets with the extraordinary. Shows: Fri. – Tues., 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tickets: $69 - $180 + tax & fee.
BALLY'S (702) 967-4567
JUBILEE THEATERJubilee, the longest-running and most iconic show on the Las Vegas Strip, has been reimagined and relaunched! Shows Sun – Wed., 7 & 10 p.m.; Thurs., 7 p.m.; Sat., 10 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets: $62.50 - $122.50 + tax & fee. 18+ Buy Tickets Now>>
50 Shades! The Smash Hit Parody
– A hilariously naughty satire that explores the steamy relationship between Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. Shows: Tues., 7: 30 & 9:30 p.m.; Wed. – Sun., 7:30 p.m. Dark: Mon., 2/3. Tickets from $69 + tax & fee. 18+WINDOWSTony n’ Tina’s Wedding - This interactive theater hit transforms the audience into guests at an Italian family wedding, with dinner included. Shows Mon., Fri., Sat., 5:30 p.m. Dark: Tues., Thurs., Sun. Tickets from $90.40 + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>
– International mentalist Frederic Da Silva brings his renowned show to Bally’s Shows Wed. – Sun., 4 & 9:30 p.m. through 3/30. Dark: 2/1. Tickets: $55 - $66 + tax & fee.I Don’t Have a Clue
– You’re invited to a dinner party to test your wits in a murder mystery. Shows: Tues., Thurs., 6 p.m. Tickets: $88 - $115 + tax & fee.Country Superstars
– An award-winning and captivating tribute show featuring three tribute acts, backed by a live band. Shows Mon., 7: 30 p.m.; Tues., Thurs., Sun., 5:30 p.m. Dark: Wed., Fri., Sat. Tickets: $54.99 - $66 + tax & fee. BELLAGIO (702) 693-7722
“O” THEATRE“O” by Cirque du Soleil
weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in this timeless production. Shows: Wed. – Sun., 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Tickets: $98.50 - $180 + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>CAESARS PALACE (702) 731-7110
COLOSSEUM SHOWROOMCeline Dion
has postponed her shows indefinitely, due to illness.Rod Stewart
2/3, 6, 7, 10, 14, 15, 7:30 p.m., $49, $69, $99, $165, $250 + tax & fee
Matt Goss showcases a dynamic blend of musical talent and an awe-inspiring performance backed by a full band, horns section, backing singers and dancers.Shows: Thurs., Fri., 9:30 p.m. Tickets: $40 - $100 (VIP) + tax & fee.SPEIGELTENTAbsinthe
is a fantastical blend of carnival and spectacle, featuring wild and outlandish acts in a theater-in-the-round. Shows: Wed. – Sun., 8 & 10 p.m.; Tues. – Wed., 8 p.m. Dark: Mon. Tickets: $99 - $109, $124 (VIP), $134 (VVIP) + tax & fee.COSMOPOLITAN (702) 698-7778THE CHELSEABilly Idol w/special guest Broncho
2/21, 8 p.m., $50 (GA), $55 + tax & fee
Pentatonix – The On My Way Home Tour
2/28, 7 p.m., $20 - $30 (GA), $40 + tax & fee
THE D (702) 388-2111SHOWROOM AT THE D
Defending the Caveman
is a hilariously insightful play about the ways men and women relate. Shows 4 p.m. daily and 8:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday; starting May 21st, nightly, 8:30 p.m. Tickets: $34.95, $44.95, $58.18 (VIP) + tax & fee.
Frankie Scinta – The voice, the music, the laughs; spend a night with the guy that personifies Las Vegas. Shows Sat. – Wed., 8:30 p.m. Call for ticket prices.
Marriage Can Be Murder – The longest-running dinner show around featuring food, drink and a fun-filled interactive mystery experience. Shows 7 days a week, 6:15 p.m. Tickets: $54.95, $69.95 + tax & fee.
Laughternoon starring Adam London features everything from stunning magic to hilarious comedy, and audience participation. Shows daily, 4 p.m. Call for ticket prices.
Matilda and Patrick – Ja-Makin’-Me-Laugh is not to be missed! Laugh at witty island comedy and masterful ventriloquism. Shows at 2:30 p.m. daily. Call for prices.EXCALIBUR (702) 597-7600
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER SHOWROOMThunder From Down Under
– Australia’s hottest hunks provide a bachelorette party every night. Get ready to party! Shows: Mon. – Wed., 9 p.m.; Thurs., Sat., Sun., 9 & 11 p.m.; Fri., 7, 9 & 11 p.m. Tickets: $40.95, $50.95, $60.95 + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>
The Australian Bee Gees Show
– With an unbelievable resemblance and sound, this tribute band has rocked concert halls across the world. Shows Sat. – Thurs., 7 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets: $44.95, $54.95, 59.95 + tax & fee.KING ARTHUR'S ARENATournament of Kings
- An original production adapted from the legend of King Arthur. The show features jousting, invading armies, dragons and dinner. Shows Mon & Wed., 6 p.m.; Thurs. – Sun., 6 & 8:30 p.m. Tickets: $56.95 (dinner & show) + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>FLAMINGO (702) 733-3333
DONNY & MARIE SHOWROOM Donny & Marie
- The duo is back after 29 years with a show of greatest hits, multimedia effects and dancers. Shows: Tues. - Sat., 7:30 p.m. Dark: Sun., Mon. Tickets: $95 - $260 (VIP) + tax & fee. Legends in Concert
- Features live re-creations of superstars from yesterday and today (from Elvis to Lady Gaga), all backed by a live orchestra and dancers. Shows nightly with 4, 7:30 and 9 p.m. shows available. Call for details. Tickets from $49.95 – $81.95 + tax & fee. Olivia Newton-John “Summer Nights”
1/1 - 3, 7:30 p.m., $70, $110, $150, $350 (meet & greet) + tax & feeBUGSY’S CABARETVinnie Favorito - A hard-hitting comedian from Boston with no prepared routine has created a knee-slapping phenomenon. Shows nightly, 8 p.m. Tickets: $49.95, $59.95 + tax & fee.
showcases a variety of performances by six gorgeous dancers set to music by today's hottest artists. Shows nightly, 10 p.m. Tickets: $70.05 - $106.90 + tax & fee.GOLDEN NUGGET (702) 386-8100THE GORDIE BROWN SHOWROOMGordie Brown
- A truly amazing comedy and impressions show, Brown is a long-time Las Vegas Strip star. Shows Tues. - Sat., 7:30 p.m. Dark: Sun., Mon. Tickets start at $25 + tax & fee (buffet and VIP packages available).HARD ROCK (702) 693-5000THE JOINT
Seether & Papa RoachHARRAH'S (702) 369-5111
2/7, 7 p.m., from $39.50 + tax & fee
Trailer Park Boys
2/22, 8 p.m., from $39.50 + tax & fee
Rascal Flatts Vegas Riot!
2/25 – 3/14, time TBD, $39.50 + tax & fee
Menopause The Musical – Inspired by a hot flash, come celebrate women who are on the brink of, in the middle of, or have survived “The Change.” Shows: Mon., 7:30 p.m.; Tues. – Sun., 6:30 p.m.; Sat., 2 p.m. Tickets: $44.99 + tax & fee.
Million Dollar Quartet – The Tony Award Winning musical tells the story that brought Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley together for one night. Shows Mon., Thurs., 5:30 & 8 p.m.; Tues., Fri., Sun., 7 p.m.; Wed., 6:30 p.m. Dark: Sat. Tickets: $62.70 - $86.90 + tax & fee.
Rita Rudner – The longest-running solo show in the history of Las Vegas returns to Harrah’s to deliver her critically acclaimed show. Shows: Wed., 8:30 p.m.; Sat., 7 p.m. Tickets: $59, $99 + tax & fee. IMPROV SHOWROOMThe Mac King Comedy Show
- An unusual combination of quirky humor, visual gags and astounding sleight of hand. Family friendly. Shows: Tues. - Sat., 1 & 3 p.m. Tickets: $24.95 + tax & fee.
HOOTERS (702) 739-9000NIGHT OWL SHOWROOMKevin Lepine: Hypnosis Unleashed
– Award-winning hypnotist takes you on an unforgettable comedy ride. Not for kids, but adults of all ages will love this uncensored show. Shows Tues. – Sun., 7:30 p.m. Tickets from $39.95.
captures the imagination and seamlessly re-creates the blistering performances and raw energy of Prince! Shows Thurs. – Sun., 9:30 p.m. Tickets from $39.99 + tax & fee.THE LINQ 800-CAESARS
Divas Las Vegas - Starring Frank Marino as Joan Rivers and an all-star cast of female impersonators, this show will have you laughing and singing along. Shows Sat. – Thurs., 9:30 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets: $39 - $79 (VIP) + tax & fee.Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action – This high energy, very interactive comedy show is perfect for all ages. Join in the fun! Shows Mon., Wed., Thurs., Sat., Sun., 4 p.m. Tickets: $38.50 – $49.50 + tax & fee.Recycled Percussion - You’ve seen them on NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” now you can play along in Las Vegas’ #1 interactive show. Shows Sat. – Thurs., 7 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets: $77.79 – $89.79 + tax & fee.
BROOKLYN BOWLJack White
2/4, 7 p.m., $65, $70 + tax & fee, 18+LUXOR (702) 262-4900
CRISS ANGEL BELIEVE THEATERCRISS ANGEL Believe
- Criss, The Magician of the Century, has amazed hundreds of millions on television and online. Witness over 40 mind-blowing illusions. *For February and March, MAGICjam will occupy the BeLIEve Theater.* Buy Tickets Now>>ATRIUM SHOWROOMCarrot Top
– From the fire-red curls atop his head, to the props and gadgets that fill his trunk, he is a true comedy original. Shows nightly, 8:30 p.m. Dark: Tues. Tickets: $49.95, $59.95 + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>Fantasy
– Fun for singles and couples alike, the Strip’s most seductive variety show becomes even sexier as powerhouse vocalist Lorena Peril takes center stage. Experience the show that is seducing nightly, 10:30 p.m. Tickets from $39 - $59 + tax. 18+ Buy Tickets Now>>JABBAWOCKEEZ: “PRiSM”
– The world-famous dance crew’s reimagined show features an eclectic mix of choreography, storylines, and stunning special effects. Shows: Sun. – Tues., 7 p.m.; Wed., Sat., 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m. Dark: Thurs., Fri. Tickets from $55 + tax & fee.MANDALAY BAY (702) 632-7593
MANDALAY BAY THEATER
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil – Michael Jackson ONE is a sonic, tonic fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that provides the audience with an immersive experience into Michael’s music. Shows: Mon., Tues., Sat., 7 and 9:30 p.m.; Sun., 4:30 & 7 p.m. Dark: Wed., Thurs. Tickets: $69 - $180 + tax & fee.MANDALAY BAY EVENTS CENTERBob Seger
2/21, 8 p.m., $75, $95, $125 + tax & feeMANDALAY BAY (702) 632-7600
HOUSE OF BLUES AT MANDALAY BAYRuPaul’s Dragrace
2/1, 8 p.m., $30, 18+
2/3, 5 p.m., $18
Cannibal Corpse Behemoth
2/6, 5 p.m., $27.50
Badfish, A Tribute to Sublime
2/7, 7 p.m., $30MGM GRAND (702) 891-7777
GRAND GARDEN ARENACall for headliner details.HOLLYWOOD THEATREDavid Copperfield
2/3 - 28, 7 & 9:30 p.m. (4 p.m. matinee, Sat.), $69.99, $79.99, $99.99 + tax & feeBeacher’s Madhouse
– The legendary Vaudeville-inspired spectacle reaches new heights in madness with a circus-like energy and an A-list Hollywood atmosphere. Shows Tues. – Sat., 8 p.m. Tickets: $75, $125 + tax & fee.BRAD GARRETT’S COMEDY CLUB
Top-quality comedians, from the legends to the next generation of comics, have a place to call home. Shows nightly, 8 p.m. Tickets: $39, $49, $59 ($59, $69, $79 when Garrett performs). KÀ THEATREKÀ, by Cirque du Soleil
- Be awed by a dynamic theatrical landscape, as an entire empire appears on KÀ’s colossal stage and captivating display of aerial acrobatics envelopes the audience. Shows: Tues. – Sat., 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m. Tickets: $69 - $180 + tax & fee.THE MIRAGE (702) 792-7777
TERRY FATOR THEATRETerry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
brings his hilarious live show with his cast of thousands; new impressions, new celebrity voices, new puppets and more laughs than ever. Shows Mon. – Thurs., select Fri., 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $59.99, $79.99, $99.99, $129.99, $149.99 (MVP Package) + tax & fee.Ron White
2/6 – 7, 13 – 14, 10 p.m., from $59.99 + tax & feeBoyz II Men2/6 – 8, 20 – 22, 27 - 28, 7:30 p.m., $39.99, $49.99, $59.99, $150.99 (VIP) + tax & feeRay Romano & David Spade2/20 - 21, 10 p.m., from $79.99 + tax & feeWayne Brady2/27, 10 p.m., from $39.99 + tax & feeLOVE THEATREThe Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil
- With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles through enhanced versions of their timeless, original recordings. Shows: Thurs. – Mon., 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tickets: $79 - $180 + tax & fee.MONTE CARLO (702) 730-7160
MONTE CARLO THEATREBlue Man Group has turbo-charged its show with electrifying music, sensational technology and innovative new ways of interacting with the audience. Shows nightly, call for details. Tickets: $74.90, $110, $160.70, $199 (VIP), $299 (On Stage) + tax & fee.NEW YORK-NEW YORK (702) 740-6815
ZUMANITY THEATREZumanity, The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil
- Leave all inhibitions at the door as this adult-themed production takes you on a thrill ride full of sexy acrobatics and naughty fun. Zumanity was created for adults 18 and over. Shows: Fri. – Tues., 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Tickets: $69 - $125 + tax & fee.PALAZZO (702) 414-9000PALAZZO THEATER
A Chinese story, an American story – all epic journey. Experience this unprecedented theatrical spectacle, full of acrobatics, stirring music and beautiful dance. Shows Thurs. – Sun., 7:30 p.m. Dark: Mon. Tickets: $48 - $128 + tax & fee.FRANK – The Man. The Music.
– Ol’ Blue Eyes sparkles on the Strip again in this musical journey through the legendary crooner’s timeless hits. Shows Tues., Wed., Thurs., Sat., 8 p.m.; Fri., 9 p.m. Tickets: TBD. PALMS (702) 944-3200
THE PEARLCall for headliner details.PARIS (702) 946-7000PARIS LAS VEGAS THÉÂTERJersey Boys: The Story of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
– The boys from the wrong side of the tracks become American pop music sensations. Shows: Tues., 6:30 p.m.; Wed. - Fri., Sat., 7 p.m.; Sat., 5 & 8:15 p.m. Dark: Mon. Tickets: $59.30 – $199.80 (VIP) + tax & fee.
Anthony Cools -
The hypnotist taps into the carnal desires and subconscious naughtiness of his audience, shearing off all inhibitions. Shows: Tues., Thurs. - Sun., 9 p.m. Dark: Mon. Tickets: $53.75, $86.75 (VIP) inclusive. • 946-4567PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT & CASINO (702) 785-5555
Britney: Piece of Me – Britney Spears ushers in a new era of entertainment in Las Vegas with a brand new, captivating stage show at Planet Hollywood. Shows: 2/4, 6-7, 11, 13-14, 17-18, 20-21 25, 27-28, 9 p.m. Tickets: $59 - $179 + tax & fee.
PH SHOWROOMJeff Dunham: Not Playing with a Full Deck – Join Jeff with his famed troupe of sidekicks, including Walter the Grumpy Retiree, reckneck Bubba J and more. Shows Wed. – Sun., 7 p.m. (add’l matinee 4 pm, Sat., Sun). Tickets: $72 + tax & fee.
V THEATER in MIRACLE MILE SHOPS V - The Ultimate Variety Show
- High energy, out-of-this-world acts with unique performers from around the world. Nightly, 7 & 8:30 p.m. Tickets start at $59; dinner packages available. • 260-7200 Buy Tickets Now>>
ALL SHOOK UP
– The hot new tribute to the King, Elvis Presley, features a live band on stage and all his iconic hits. Shows nightly, 6 p.m. Tickets: $59.99, $69.99 + tax & feeMARC SAVARD
- Comedy Hypnosis features the award-winning hypnotist in his hilarious, yet chaotic show that has audiences raving. Shows nightly, 10 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets $38, $49, $59. • 260-7200, 18+ Buy Tickets Now>>BeatleShow!
– Hear the greatest hits of all time performed LIVE. No music tracks. No clowns in leotards dangling from high wires. “Eight days a week”, 5:30 p.m. Tickets start at $22 (children), $49 (adults); dinner packages available. • 260-7200
- Gerry McCambridge is back with his amazingly popular psychic show. Shows: Thurs. - Tues., 7:30 p.m. Dark: Wed. Tickets: $49.99 (GA), $59.99 (VIP) + tax & fee.
Hitzville Motown Revue
– Jin-Jin Reeves revives Motown with songs from Tina Turner, Gladys Knight, The Supremes and more. Shows daily, 5:30 p.m. Dark: Sun. Tickets: $54.95, $71.49 (add $20 for dinner package). • 260-7200Evil Dead – The Musical
– This hilarious show tells the story of five college students who go to an abandoned cabin and accidentally unleash evil forces. Shows Fri., 10 p.m.; Sat., 11:30 p.m. • 260-7200Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
– Fresh comedy nightly with lineups of the best comedians from New York, Chicago, Boston, L.A. and Las Vegas. Call for info. • 260-7200Piano Man
– This lively, clap-along musical spectacle celebrates the timeless and fun music of Billy Joel, Barry Manilow and Elton John. Opens Dec. 19th! Piano Man will show nightly at 7 p.m. Call for details. SAXE THEATERVEGAS! The Show
- The story of the most influential and exciting entertainers who made Vegas… Vegas! See vintage Rat Pack to today’s stars. Shows nightly, 7 & 9 p.m. Call for ticket prices. • 260-7200Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
– With original stage comedy, street magic and showgirls, this show creates entertainment for the whole family. Shows Tues. – Sun., 4 p.m. Tickets: $34 - $44 + tax & fee.VEGAS! The Show
- The story of the most influential and exciting entertainers who made Vegas… Vegas! See vintage Rat Pack to today’s stars. Shows nightly, 7 & 9 p.m. Call for ticket prices. • 260-7200SIN CITY THEATRE
Sin City Comedy – World-class comedy with sinfully sexy burlesque, the highly acclaimed show delights guests. Shows nightly, 8:30 p.m. Tickets: $37.50, $48.50 + tax & feePLAZA (702) 733-1697
PLAZA SHOWROOMLouie Anderson LIVE
– Emmy Award winning stand-up shares childhood ups and downs in a new witty and fun comedy experience. Shows nightly, 7 p.m. Tickets: from $59.95 + tax & fee. • 386-2507RIO (702) 777-7776
PENN & TELLER THEATERPenn & Teller - These bad boys of magic provide an edgy mix of comedy and magic including knives, guns, fire, a gorilla & a showgirl. Shows: Sun. – Wed.,
9 p.m. Dark: Thurs, Fri. Tickets: $92 - $116 + tax. Buy Tickets Now>>CHIPPENDALES THEATER Chippendales, The Show
- An incredibly sensual, late-night experience designed exclusively for women, featuring 12 physically perfect male dancers. Shows nightly, 9 p.m. (add’l. shows Fri., Sat., 10:30 p.m.). Tickets: $61.45 - $89.80 + service fee. Buy Tickets Now>>CROWN THEATER
The Rat Pack is Back
is brought back to life by the crew who has performed for more than a decade in more than 40 states and around the world. See Frankie, Dean, Sammy and Joey, LIVE! Shows nightly, 7 p.m. Tickets: $62.10, $73.10, $95.10 + tax & fee. Buy Tickets Now>>MJ Live
– High-energy tribute show capturing the essence and recreating the King of Pop live in concert. Shows nightly, 8:30 p.m. Dark: Sat. Tickets: $39.95 (GA) - $57.27 (Golden Circle) + tax & fee.THE KING’S ROOMEddie Griffin
gets the crowd laughing with his irreverent stand-up act. Shows: Mon. – Wed., 7 p.m. Tickets: $77.75 (GA), $100.75 (VIP), inclusive. 18+X ROCKS
– The hottest new all-rock, topless revue with seductive women, comedy madness, sexy choreography, and cutting-edge sets. Shows Thurs. – Sun., 10 p.m. Dark: Mon. – Wed. Tickets: $34.95, $44.95, $54.95 + tax & fee.RIVIERA (702) 794-9433
CRAZY GIRLS THEATER
Crazy Girls – A 25-years young, sexy and sensuous topless revue featuring stunning showgirls taking guests on a fun-loving adventure. Shows Wed. – Mon., 9:30 p.m. Dark: Tues. Tickets: $44.95 - $71 + tax & fee. 18+
Men the Experience – A 25-years young, sexy and sensuous topless revue featuring stunning showgirls taking guests on a fun-loving adventure. Shows Wed. – Mon., 9:30 p.m. Dark: Tues. Tickets: $44.95 - $71 + tax & fee. 18+
RIVIERA COMEDY CLUB40 Is Not the New 20 – A hilarious, one-man production starring veteran comedian Matt Kazam, this show is a celebration of the knowledge and experience that can only be gained with age. Shows: Mon. – Sat., 10 p.m. Tickets: $40 + tax & fee.
Dirk Arthur's Wild Illusions – The thrilling illusionist returns to the Las Vegas Strip with his fast-paced, breathtaking, big cat magic and comedy show. Shows Sat. – Thurs., 7 p.m. (Sat., Sun. matinee, 4 p.m.). Dark: Fri. Tickets: $40, $55, $80 (VIP) + tax & fee. • 794-9525
ROYAL RESORT (702) 638-9036Haunted Vegas Tour
- Experience haunted casinos, ghosts and sightings; nightly, 9:30 p.m. The Vegas Mob Tour shows how the Mob ran Vegas, mob locations, celebrity deaths and more. Shows: 6 p.m. nightly. Experience the Goodsprings Ghost Hunt. Royal Resort is pickup location only. THE SMITH CENTER (702) 749-2000KODO – One Earth Tour: Mystery
2/12, 7:30 p.m., from $29 + tax & fee
Dixie’s Tupperware Party
2/5 – 15, 7 p.m.; 2/7 – 15, 3 p.m., from $33 + tax & fee
Nice Work If You Can Get It
2/24 – 3/1, 7:30 p.m.; 2/28 – 3/1, 2 p.m., from $39 + tax & feeSTRATOSPHERE (702) 380-7711
THEATER OF THE STARS SHOWROOMFrankie Moreno Live
- With a unique style and sophisticated swagger, Frankie Moreno weaves a concert-style experience injected with a vintage Vegas vibe. Shows: Wed. - Sat., 8 p.m. Tickets are $39.95 + tax & fee. 21+PIN UP
– A fresh new curve on the timeless glamour of the ‘40’s, ‘50’s and ‘60’s in an original show inspired by pin up girl calendars, starring Playboy’s Claire Sinclair. Shows: Thurs. – Mon., 10:30 p.m. Tickets: $49.99 + tax & fee. 21+
TI (TREASURE ISLAND) (702) 894-7722
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL THEATRE Mystere by Cirque du Soleil
is a veritable kaleidoscope of athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and imagery. Shows: Sat. – Wed., 7 and 9:30 p.m. Dark: Thurs., Fri. Tickets start at $69 + tax & fee.Bill Engvall
12/5, 12, 9 p.m., from $59.95 + tax & feeTROPICANA (702) 739-2411
Raiding the Rock Vault – A legendary show that pays homage to rock’s greatest hits of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s from actual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members. Shows Fri. – Wed., 9 p.m. Tickets: $59 - $99, $135 (VIP) + tax & fee.
“The New Illusions” starring Jan Rouven – The world-renowned Master Illusionist unleashes a brand new, never-before-seen, death-defying show. Shows Sat. – Thurs., 7 p.m. Dark: Fri. Tickets: $59, $79, $99 (VIP) + tax & fee.THE LAUGH FACTORYThe famous comedy club features top name and up-and-coming talent. Shows nightly, 8:30 & 10:30 p.m. Tickets: $34.95, $44.95 (VIP) + tax & fee.THE VENETIAN (702) 414-9000SANDS SHOWROOM
- Australia’s top-selling pop vocal group reimagines the sounds of Motown. Shows Thurs. – Mon., 7 p.m. Dark: Tues., Wed. Tickets: $73.45, $95.45, $117.45 (VIP) + tax & fee.Rock of Ages is a love story, taking guests back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair! Shows nightly, 8 p.m. Tickets: $60.45 - $115, $145 (VIP) + tax & fee.
DANCING WITH THE STARS: LIVE!
2/7, 8 p.m., call for ticket prices
LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of StandupLisa Lampanelli
2/7, 9:30 p.m., $49.50 – $118.25 + tax & fee
2/14, 9:30 p.m., $39.50 – $96.25 + tax & fee
2/21, 9:30 p.m., $39.50 – $96.25 + tax & fee
2/28, 9:30 p.m., $49.50 – $118.25 + tax & fee
WYNN (702) 770-9966WYNN THEATERLe Rêve The Dream
Le Rêve – The Dream features a brand new, multi-million dollar “dénouement” in an aqua theater in the round. Shows Fri. – Tues. 7 & 9:30 p.m. Dark: Wed., Thurs. Tickets: $105 (Splash Zone), $134 (Premium Seating), $159 (Dream Seating), $195 (VIP Indulgence), call for details + tax & fee. Diver’s Dream Package now available.Steve Wynn’s ShowStoppers
– A production with dazzling scenery and costumes, this show presents musical numbers from the most celebrated composers and lyricists to grace American theater stages. Shows Tues. – Sat., 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $100, $125, $150 + tax & fee.